Pomona Valley Hospital Medical Center Foundation values the partnership of the corporate community to continue providing the highest quality health care. Businesses of any size can demonstrate support of our mission as a community-based Hospital through a corporate giving program to benefit the Hospital.A corporate giving program may include:
- Corporate Gifts: Corporate contributions play a critical role in funding a number of programs.
- Cause-related Marketing: Motivate employees and retain customers with a community-minded approach to business. Discover how Claremont Toyota is giving back…
- Event Sponsorship: Gain unique and meaningful exposure for your brand while demonstrating your commitment to the health and well-being of our patients.
- Employee Giving Programs: Employee payroll deductions is one of the easiest and most convenient ways for employees to connect with and donate to Pomona Valley Hospital Medical Center Foundation.
- Matching Gifts Programs: By matching employees' contributions, companies encourage charitable giving and demonstrate good corporate citizenry.
- Special Projects: Give to a special project that helps our patients, their families and our caregivers.
- Support Those Who Support Us: Support the corporations who have partnered with Pomona Valley Hospital Medical Center Foundation.