Quality Treatment and Outcomes at Stead Heart & Vascular Center
Nationally Recognized For Saving Lives
As important as knowing the causes and risk factors of heart disease and stroke, it is also important to know where to go for the best treatment. There are many choices when it comes to treatment, but there’s only one Trusted Source™! That’s the Stead Heart and Vascular Center at PVHMC.
A Trusted Source™ since 1986, the Stead Heart and Vascular Center continually brings the best possible cardiovascular treatment outcomes to our community. Don’t just take our word for it. In the past 12 months alone we’ve been recognized by objective organizations such as American Heart Association (AHA)®, American Stroke Association (ASA)®, Blue Cross®, Blue Shield®, HealthGrades®, California Coronary Artery Bypass Graft Outcomes Reporting Program (CCORP), Society of Thoracic Surgeons, and American College of Cardiology.
- First acute heart attack (STEMI) Receiving Center with dual county designation.
- Currently Ranked 3rd in LA Counties 32-hospital STEMI Receiving Center system for STEMI treatment times (LA County – Emergency Medical Services Agency)
- Top 5% nationally for STEMI treatment times (American College of Cardiology)
- Top 5% nationally for Stroke Treatment (HealthGrades)
- Top 5% nationally for Heart Failure Treatment (HealthGrades)
- Top 10% nationally for cardiac surgery outcomes (Society of Thoracic Surgeons)
- One of only 5 hospitals in California with BETTER than expected cardiac surgery outcomes (CCORP)
- GOLD – AHA/ASA’s Get With The Guidelines for Heart Failure
- SILVER – AHA/ASA’s Get With The Guidelines for Coronary Artery Disease
At the Stead Heart and Vascular Center you’re more than a patient, you’re a member of our community and we are here to help. For more information about heart disease, stroke and our quality treatments and outcomes, please continue to browse through our comprehensive Web pages and visit us again for future updates by going directly to www.steadheart.org.
For a more complete depiction of how the Stead Heart and Vascular Center is nationally recognized for savings lives, please view the attached PDF file.