Calendar & Classes: Women's and Children Center at PVHMC
Women's and Children Center
Pregnancy & Postpartum Stress Group
- Date(s): Every Tuesday
- Time(s): 12:30 pm
- Location: Suite 210
- Fee: Free
In this group for Pregnant and New Moms, we will
- Discuss stress, depression, anxiety and difficulty adjusting
- Learn coping skills, relaxation techniques, communications skills
- Support moms to recover from pregnancy and birth
- Help you feel will and be the mom you want to be
Facilitated by Katayune Kaeni, Psy.D.
Lunch and childcare will be provided
For more information call Anna Pavlov, PhD. at 909.469.9491.
- Date(s): Ongoing
- Location: Women's and Children's Services
- Fee: $80 or $100 with Birth Ball
This weeknight series prepares expectant parents for the birth process and parenting skills. Parents will learn; what to expect during childbirth, comfort and breathing techniques, pain management, postpartum issues, parenting.
Cost: $80 per couple or $100 with Birth Ball
Pomona Valley Hospital Medical Center - 1798 N. Garey Avenue - Pomona, CA 91767 - (909) 865-9500 - Contact Us