1. Who can I talk to if I have questions or concerns about my bill?
Please call our Billing Department at 909.865.9100, our representatives will be happy to assist you.
2. Do you bill my insurance company? Yes. PVHMC will bill for hospital services.
Please remember to present your current insurance information at time of registration.
3. Will you bill my secondary policy, too?
Yes. Upon receiving payment or denial from your primary insurance,
PVHMC will gladly bill your secondary insurance for any remaining
4. Do I need to pay my deductible, co-insurance or co-pay at the time of service?
PVHMC requires your co-insurance, co-payment and/or deductible to
be paid at the time of service. Cash, check, money orders and credit
cards are accepted as payment.
5. Will I receive an itemized statement?
If at any time you wish to receive an itemized statement of your
charges and payments, please call our Billing Department at 909.865.9100
and a representative will order one to be mailed to you. This process
usually takes five to seven days.
6. Will my insurance cover these services?
Coverage varies. Please call your insurance company, plan
administrator, insurance broker or the benefits (sometimes human
resources) department of your employer with any questions regarding
7. Who else might I receive a bill from?
You will be billed separately by each physician involved in your
care. These physicians may include your surgeon, assistant surgeon,
anesthesiologist, radiologist (if X-rays are performed), pathologist (if
pathology specimens are examined), cardiologists, and any physicians
who might interpret an exam ordered by your doctor.
8. Why do I have more than one account number?
A separate account number is generated for each outpatient date of
service and each inpatient admission. This enables PVHMC to bill for
specific charges and diagnosis relating to your care for that date of
service, and enables your insurance company to apply the proper
benefits. Exception: For recurring outpatient accounts such as physical
therapy or radiation therapy, a separate account is generated monthly.