Patients / Visitors FAQs
Who do I speak to if I have a complaint?
How do I obtain a copy of my Medical Records?
Click here to complete an online request form.
How do I get a copy of my Birth Certificate?PVHMC only provides Birth Announcements, if you need a copy of yours or your childs birth certificate please visit the Los Angeles County Registrars Office. For more information please click here.
What do I need to Bring to my Appointment
- Insurance card and/or policy
- Medicare or Medicaid card
- Social Security numbers of the patient and the insured
- Driver’s licenses and/or photo ID cards of the patient and the insured
- Emergency contact information
- A list of your current medications, over-the-counter and prescription drugs, vitamins and herbals
- Physician’s orders, if you have any
- Your Advance Directives (living will, power of attorney, etc.)
Lost and Found
Are cellular phones allowed at the hospital?
Cellular phones are generally allowed. However, we ask that you be courteous by not speaking on speaker phone or loudly. If asked to turn off your cell phone, please do so immediately.