Thanksgiving Recipe - Healthy Pumpkin Pie Custard
Our Thanksgiving Gift to You!
Enjoy a healthy pumpkin pie custard recipe curated from one of our registered
dieticians, Shannon Perrett – and Mary Felix and Riley Healey.
Healthy Pumpkin Pie Custard
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 45 minutes
2.2 GRAMS FIBER | 6 GRAMS PROTEIN | 1.8 GRAMS FAT | 12 GRAMS CARBS
- 1 can (15 oz) Pumpkin puree
- 1 can (12 oz) Evaporated low-fat milk
- 3/4 cup Egg substitute
- 2/3 cup Splenda sugar substitute
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons Pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tablespoon Whipped topping
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Add all ingredients into a large bowl and mix well.
3. Pour into a 9-inch pie plate or ramekins that have been lightly coated
with nonstick spray.
4. Bake for 45 to 50 minutes or until knife inserted comes out clean.
5. Cool on wire rack for 2 hours. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
6. Add whipped topping and serve!