For Healthcare Professionals
Join the Team
Pomona Hospital Medical Center has made the commitment of providing optimal
Why should you join the Women’s and Children’s Center as a
health care professional?
- #1 in Patient Satisfaction
- #1 in Southern California for baby deliveries
- Advanced Technology
- Gifted Physicians
- Skilled and caring nurses
- Amazing Support Staff
Patients choose PVHMC—we hope that you will too.
For more information about practicing at PVHMC:
Physicians: Medical Staff Office at
Nursing and other professional positions: Careers section of the site.
2019 Perinatal Symposium
This symposium is designed for physicians, nurses and other health care
professionals responsible for the care of mothers and/or neonates. The
faculty will address the management of various clinical situations that
arise in the practice of obstetrics and neonatal care. Topics presented
will explore areas of rapid change with an emphasis on optimizing the
outcome for mother and infant.
Upon completion of this conference, participants should be able to:
● Name four elements of a liability claim.
● Understand how to find the strength to lead with power.
● Explain the treatment algorithm for the management of hypoglycemia in
● Describe the signs seen in true placenta accreta.
● Utilize applicable standards and guidelines for electronic fetal monitoring.
● Know the short and long term implications associated with reduced limits
● Identify current management strategies for hypoxic respiratory failure.
● Realize how maternal risk factors can affect the use of human milk in premature
● State how a sentinel event in the delivery room can lead to unintended
For more information click
here for a copy of the registration booklet or register online by clicking
here or call
909.865.9858 for information.