OB Information Forms: Preparing for Your Baby at PVHMC
At the beginning of your third trimester, we encourage you to complete the OB Information Form for your hospital stay. This ensures your registration information is in our system before your special day arrives. You can accomplish this by visiting our Registration Office with the following information:
- Personal Identification
- Insurance/medical card and social security card
- Work address and phone number
- Name, address, and telephone number of an emergency contact
- Completed OB Information Form (download this form by clicking the PDF at the bottom of this page)
- Physician & pediatrician information
Registration office is available in the following areas:
- Main lobby of the hospital M-F 5am to 8pm
- Radiology department M-F 6:30am to 6pm and Sat 7am to 2pm
- Emergency Room Open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
Registration is also available one hour prior to our Maternity Orientation. During the registration process detailed information about your hospital stay is provided, this information usually answers the majority of the most frequently asked questions. However, should you have any questions after the registration process, you can always contact us.
No appointment is necessary.
If you have any questions regarding prepayment, billing or other Birthing Services, please call 909.865.9725 to reach an admitting representative.
Pomona Valley Hospital Medical Center - 1798 N. Garey Avenue - Pomona, CA 91767 - (909) 865-9500 - Contact Us