Singing for Survivors
Pomona Valley Hospital Medical Center presents the
1st Annual Singing for Survivors (An "American Idol" style singing competition). We invite PVHMC Associates, Physicians, Board Members, Volunteers, Friends
and Community Residents to audition for your chance to win $500.
Auditions are Monday, September 10, 2018 from 10:00 am. to 2:00 pm. and
from 4:00 pm. to 7:00 pm. Competition date is Saturday, October 27, 2018
at the DoubleTree Hotel in Ontario from 11:00 am. to 2:00 pm.
Please review the information below and register:
- Must have appointment for audition.
- Entries due no later than 8 pm, September 4, 2018.
- Auditions and event held at: DoubleTree Hotel, 222 N. Vineyard Avenue, Ontario
- For event seats at $125 each contact PVHMC
- Foundation at 909.865.9139
- Limited to the first 60 audition entries
- For more information call Glenda at 909.865.9659
Special guest host Jeff Garlin, American comedian, actor, producer, director
here to register.