Pomona Valley Hospital Medical Center Foundation values the partnership
of the corporate community to continue providing the highest quality health
care. Businesses of any size can demonstrate support of our mission as
a community-based Hospital through a corporate giving program to benefit
A corporate giving program may include:
- Corporate Gifts: Corporate contributions play a critical role in funding
a number of programs.
- Cause-related Marketing: Motivate employees and retain customers with a
community-minded approach to business. Discover how Claremont Toyota is
- Event Sponsorship: Gain unique and meaningful exposure for your brand while
demonstrating your commitment to the health and well-being of our patients.
- Employee Giving Programs: Employee payroll deductions is one of the easiest
and most convenient ways for employees to connect with and donate to Pomona
Valley Hospital Medical Center Foundation.
- Matching Gifts Programs: By matching employees' contributions, companies
encourage charitable giving and demonstrate good corporate citizenry.
- Special Projects: Give to a special project that helps our patients, their
families and our caregivers.
- Support Those Who Support Us: Support the corporations who have partnered
with Pomona Valley Hospital Medical Center Foundation.
For more information, please contact:
James McL. Dale, Vice President of Development at 909.469.9408 or email
Glenda Ferguson, Director of Development at 909.865.9659 or email at Glenda.Ferguson@pvhmc.org